Wednesday, September 3, 2008

High Blood, Anyone ?

No, I’m not literally talking about this deadly illness that could strike anyone of all ages. ( The youngest I heard was 24 yrs. old and you might know someone younger than that age who have, in one point in their borrowed life, a high blood ). Although, if you frequent this place too often, chances are you will be succumbing ( sad ) with the killer disease. Yes, this is a place and I’m talking about Cebu’s High Blood Station. The people just christened it with that funny-sounding monicker. In fact, no store name is visible in any part of the carinderia. I couldn’t help but suppressed a laugh when I first heard about it. How literal can they get ! Like pork and some crustaceans, I totally abhor oily foods ( but I’m guilty on binge-ing on olive oils for my pesto or pasta or just to be used as a dip, with parmesan cheese, with my fave ciabbiata or any wheat bread ). But I was tempted to tag along with friends in this hang-out-an and really see what they serve. ( All dishes were for my eyes only ).

adobo 1

chicharon bulaklak

silver casserolas

High Blood Station

adobo 2

adobo 3

manong sorbetero providing dessert in a nearby area

6 comments:

the spool artist said...

Argggh!

I could easily faint in this place! Don, let's erase this area from Google Earth! Hahahaha.

Rofel John said...

u said it loves ! it's death to longevity in this place ! waaaah !

the spool artist said...

i sure would love to try manong sorbetero's ice cream though... i miss dirty ice cream!

fuchsiaboy said...

ay huo te anu pa ya ginahulat mo. anu ini nga blog indi man ni updated. so bale amu na ni ang last post mo? nami eh, pagkatapos ka magpatudlo tapos umpisahan mo wala mo man gina update.

Unknown said...

hay.. lavandera napuno ka sang grasya, don.

kanugon sang tutorials..

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Nice blog. We love it.
We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

--
Here are some members who have already joined us.
Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
White Lace - whitelace.ro
Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com