Earlier this 2008, I told myself that one of the things that I should accomplish this year is to do a charitable act. And truly, this was achieved via the Sounds Familiar, a dinner for a cause concert held in Iloilo Grand Hotel. It served also as my recital after being trained for 2 years by the famous Arne Lubasan of USA Troubadours and University of San Agustin Conservatory of Music. Another featured artist was Liesil Tuburan Sausa, who has a very powerful and sweet coloratura soprano voice. Guest performers were Wynn Natividad, Charlie Castor, and male members of USA Conservatory who sang with me, " My Girl ". All of us went through Sir Arne's training. I heard that Wynn and Sir Arne will be having their solo shows later this year, too ! Good luck guys ! I will surely be there !
Wynn NatividadArne Lubasan
Liesil Sausa
Juan Rofel in Peer Banas
No comments:
Post a Comment